Biological/chemical technical assistant / chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Research & Development department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Biological/chemical technical assistant / chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d)
- Planning and implementation of experiments within the framework of the development, verification, and validation of in vitro diagnostics in the field of infectiology
- Focus: Development and testing of chemical buffer solutions for nucleic acid extraction, partly in connection with laboratory automation
- Laboratory work with (human) biological sample materials
- Documentation according to quality assurance guidelines
- Organization and execution of general laboratory activities
- Completed training as a biological or chemical-technical assistant or chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d)
- Experience in the production of chemical solutions
- Affinity for technical equipment and laboratory instruments
- Experience in nucleic acid extraction and PCR analysis
- Independent, reliable, and careful way of working; ability to work in a team and open-mindedness; creative ideas
- Sound handling of the usual MS Office applications
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.