Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Business Development team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Supervision of strategic cooperation projects with corporate partners on the procurement and sales side
- Drafting and negotiating the main project contracts in coordination with the management and ensuring the implementation of the contracts
- Identification of new markets and development potentials; initiation and management of the resulting projects
- Maintenance and expansion of the network of current and potential cooperation partners
- Taking on special projects
- Coordination with the respective internal and external project participants
- Completed degree suitable for the position or comparable educational background
- Relevant professional experience, ideally in project management, business development management or in a comparable position; applications are welcome from experienced professionals and younger candidates
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills combined with strategic and conceptual thinking
- Results-oriented, structured way of working as well as strong organizational and implementation skills
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of common MS Office tools and ideally project planning tools
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.