Head of Order Processing (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Order Processing team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Head of Order Processing (m/f/d)
- Technical and disciplinary management of our 4-person order processing team
- Responsibility for the seamless flow of order entry and processing
- Taking over operational tasks in national and international order processing, in particular for complex issues
- Further development and optimization of processes
- Optimal support of our international and national customers as well as our colleagues in our subsidiaries
- Close coordination with our colleagues from the Sales, Logistics, Finance and Technical Support & Service teams
- Team player with completed commercial training with several years of professional experience in order processing and customer service in an international environment
- Solid experience in leading teams
- Experience in using an ERP system, preferably MS Dynamics NAV / BC365
- Very good knowledge of English and fluent German
- Strong communication skills combined with diplomatic skills both in communication with our customers and in internal interaction
- A high degree of customer and service orientation
- Precise way of working
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.