Quality Manager (m/f/d)
To support our Quality Management department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Implementation of quality requirements according to EN ISO 13485 and the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) as well as according to requirements from other national and international standards, laws, and guidelines for in vitro diagnostics
- Support in the implementation of the company-specific quality policy and quality objectives
- Introduction of a Business Continuity Management System according to ISO 22301
- Monitoring and support in the introduction of an IT security management system according to ISO 27001
- Implementation, support, and follow-up of internal and external audits
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable qualification
- Ideally professional experience in quality management
- Ability to understand standards and laws, and ability to consider and establish them in processes
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Sound MS Office skills
- A high degree of initiative and sense of responsibility for the assigned tasks/projects
- Strong communication and coordination skills
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.