Scientist (m/f/d) / Product Development
To support our Applications team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Scientist (m/f/d) / Product Development
- Implementation of product development, verification, and validation of in vitro diagnostics in the field of infectious diseases up to the approval in Europe and other geographic regions
- Standard compliant documentation of experiments and preparation of documents for approval procedures (e. g., CE marking in Europe)
- Design and optimization of internal processes and procedural instructions
- Supervision and guidance of employees (technical assistants, students, interns)
- Presentation of the company and its via lectures and publications
- Completed scientific or medical studies, preferably with successful doctorate
- Work experience in the scientific / virological field
- Relevant experience in the fields of molecular diagnostics and/or bioinformatics desirable
- Business fluency in written and spoken English
- Independent and careful way of working, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- High motivation and organizational skills
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Mr. Kai Herzog.