Specialist, focus import (m/f/d)
To support our Logistics team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Specialist, focus import (m/f/d)
- Processing of import and export orders in compliance with customs regulations and directives focusing on air freight
- Independent issuing of all relevant import & export documents (with the help of ATLAS)
- Customs classification of the different products
- Correspondence with suppliers and freight forwarders at international level
- Awarding and coordination of transport contracts
- Internal expert for import processes
- Support of freight cost control
- Administrative support for quality management-relevant questions and document adjustments
- Completed commercial training, ideally in the field of import/forwarding
- Practical professional experience in customs and import
- Sound knowledge of customs classification
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of using an ERP system and ATLAS
- Knowledge in the field of hazardous goods handling is advantageous
- Inclination to participate in export processes
- Team player with careful and structured working methods
- Binding communication with different contacts
- A high level of commitment and hands-on mentality
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.