Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Procurement team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
- Demand planning and monitoring of raw materials, consumables as well as trade and service articles incl. derivation and execution of the resulting orders
- Ensuring the required stock levels and master data maintenance for specific article groups
- Negotiating prices and conditions (framework agreements) in coordination with the departments involved and purchasing management
- Establishment, further development and implementation of supply chain processes as well as optimization of supply chains in procurement
- Interface function between purchasing, production and sales
- Key user for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, collaboration and implementation of special projects
- If required, operational support in purchasing and ordering processes
- Completed vocational training or studies with a suitable focus
- Several years of professional experience in a manufacturing company in a comparable position, ideally in the diagnostics or medical technology environment
- Sound experience in the use of ERP software, ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office applications, especially MS Excel/Pivot
- Strong communication skills, coupled with a high level of initiative and hands-on mentality
- Analytical thinking and structured as well as process-oriented way of working
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.