System Administrator (m/f/d)
To support our IT department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed System Administrator (m/f/d)
- Support of our national and international infrastructure and users in all IT areas
- Ensuring trouble-free IT operations
- Administration of all required IT services such as file and print system, e-mail services, IT security, firewall, DNS, internet services, backup, etc.
- Carrying out installations, updates, data backups, data transfers and troubleshooting on clients and servers
- Processing and documentation of errors and faults (using a ticket system)
- Implementation / cooperation as well as documentation of IT projects
- Installation and setup of servers and network devices
- A degree in computer science, training in the IT field or a comparable qualification or several years of professional experience
- Sound knowledge of client and server operating systems (Windows, VMware, Linux)
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language as well as general know-how in the areas of operating systems and databases
- Confident approach in the Windows server environment and Active Directory
- Experience in working with databases (MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Fluent German and good written and spoken English
- High service and customer orientation
- Independent and structured way of working
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.
Download description as PDF:
System Administrator (m/f/d)pdf
File size: 310.39 KB