Sales Account Manager (m/f/d) for our location Columbus (Ohio)
Our location in Plain City, Ohio is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Develop and manage designated sales territory • Expand customer base through sales, references, and training sessions
- Perform on-site demonstrations
- Attend trade shows and molecular diagnostics conferences/meetings
- Assist customers with product implementation and technical support
- Forecast sales revenue and activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Hands-on molecular lab experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an organized and productive manner
- Willingness to travel and flexibility in time management
altona Diagnostics USA, Inc., as an Equal Opportunity Employer, offer a challenging position with a flexible, highly motivated and friendly working environment in a rapidly growing and globally expanding company.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, including your salary expectations and your earliest start date, to Mr. Tyler Carney by email. For more information please contact us by phone.