Receptionist / Assistant (m/f/d)
To support our Reception team at our location in Schnackenburgallee in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Receptionist / Assistant (m/f/d)
- General reception duties, e. g., receiving and hosting visitors, answering and forwarding telephone calls, processing incoming correspondence
- Responsibility for all internal interdepartmental processes, e.g. supply of office materials, drinks and fruit, distribution of mail, tidiness in the meeting rooms
- Coordination of appointments for various occasions and, in part, internal planning with other parties involved
- Participation in the planning and implementation of internal company events, e.g. customer trainings, celebrations
- Supporting different departments with administrative activities, booking business trips
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Several years of professional experience in the field of reception/assistance or in a comparable position
- Fluent German, as well as good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Coordination and organizational skills, coupled with a hands-on mentality and high service orientation
- Independent, structured and responsible way of working
- Strong communication skills and a friendly, confident and engaging manner
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply here” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.