- Detection and quantification of human Parvovirus B19 specific DNA
- Ready-to-use Kit including Quantification Standards
- Quantification Standards calibrated against the 3rd WHO International Standard for Parvovirus B19 for Nucleic Acid Amplification Techniques (NIBSC code: 12/208)
- Analytical sensitivity reported in IU/ml
- Mixed batches possible: all sample types in parallel
- Simultaneous processing: up to 8 assays in the same run
- CE-IVD marked in vitro Diagnostic Test
The AltoStar® Parvovirus B19 PCR Kit 1.5 is an in vitro diagnostic test, based on real-time PCR technology, for the detection and quantification of BKV specific DNA in human EDTA plasma and human Citrate plasma. The AltoStar® Parvovirus B19 PCR Kit 1.5 is configured for use with the CFX96™ Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System (Bio-Rad) in combination with the AltoStar® Automation System AM16, the AltoStar® Purification Kit 1.5 and the AltoStar® Internal Control 1.5.
AltoStar® Parvovirus B19 PCR Kit 1.5
|Sample Types||Human EDTA plasma|
Human citrate plasma
|For use with||AltoStar® Automation System AM16 / AltoStar® Connect Software|
AltoStar® Purification Kit 1.5
AltoStar® Internal Control 1.5
CFX96™ Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System-IVD
The results generated with the AltoStar® Parvovirus B19 PCR Kit 1.5 have to be interpreted in conjunction with other clinical and laboratory findings. The AltoStar® Parvovirus B19 PCR Kit 1.5 is intended for use by professional users trained in molecular biological techniques.