RealStar® HDV RT-PCR Kit RUO
The RealStar® HDV RT-PCR Kit 1.0 is a reagent system, based on real-time PCR technology, for the detection and quantification of Hepatitis D virus specific RNA.
For research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Kits not available in all countries.
- Detection and quantification of Hepatitis D Virus (HDV) specific RNA
- Reagent system including Internal Control and Quantification Standards
- Compatible with various real-time PCR platforms
- Allows the detection of the 8 known genotypes
- For research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
RealStar® HDV RT-PCR Kit 1.0 RUO
|Can be used with||VERSANT® kPCR Molecular System AD|
ABI Prism® 7500 SDS
LightCycler® 480 Instrument II
Rotor-Gene® Q 5/6 plex Platfom
CFX96™ Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System
References RealStar® HDV RT-PCR Kit RUO
A novel Real-time RT-PCR test kit for detection and quantification of hepatitis D virus (HDV)pdf