RealStar® HSV PCR kits RUO
The RealStar® HSV PCR Kit 1.0 is a reagent system, based on real-time PCR technology, for the quantification and differentiation of herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 specific DNA.
For research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Kits not available in all countries.
- Quantification and differentiation of herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 specific DNA
- Reagent system including Internal Control and Quantification Standards
- Parallel testing within herpes- and polyomavirus reagent system panel
- Compatible with various real-time PCR platforms
- For research use only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
RealStar® HSV PCR Kit 1.0 RUO
|Can be used with||Mx 3005P™ QPCR System|
VERSANT® kPCR Molecular System AD
ABI Prism® 7500 SDS and 7500 Fast SDS
LightCycler® 480 Instrument II
Rotor-Gene® Q 5/6 plex Platfom
CFX96™ Real-Time PCR Detection System and
CFX96™ Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System